At Doremiel Organics Inc we believe your privacy when using our web site is paramount. To enhance your doremiel.com visit and inform you about the latest developments at Doremiel Organics we collect the following information:
- You may opt to join our mailing list. When you submit your email address to use we assume that you want to be contacted regarding promotions and offers at Doremiel Organics Inc .When you join our mailing list we respect your privacy and do not share your address with any third companies without your permission. If you at any time decide that you don’t want to receive any future mailings, you will be able to opt out by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our newsletters.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Doremiel Organics Inc does not sell any personal information to other companies. We require some information for shipping and billing purposes but will never sell, give away, or share customer lists or information. All reasonable efforts are made to protect credit card information while it is being processed. Your personal information is stored in secured locations and on servers controlled by Doremiel Organics Inc, located either at our offices or at the offices of our service providers. For access to your personal information, please contact us using the contact information in the “Contact Us” section.
- When you sign up to participate in a contest on doremiel.com you provide us with information that allows us to enter you into the contest, verify eligibility and contact you if you win. We also use the information to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions, if you choose to join our mailing list at the time of entry.
- We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information from you when you visit our website, such as the type of browser you are using (i.e.: Netscape or Explorer), the type of operating system (i.e.: Windows or MAC), the domain name of your Internet service provider and your entire query (if any) that was entered into a search engine which led you to the current site and any other “click stream” data. This information is stored in our log files. We use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to rate and improve the design and content of our website and to enable us to personalize your experience. We may also use this information in the aggregate to analyze how our site is used, as well as to offer you products, services and promotions.
- We reserve the right to co-operate with local, provincial/state, national and international authorities in investigations of improper or unlawful activities and this may require the disclosure of personal information. We may also report to other organizations about improper or unlawful activities on doremiel.com and this disclosure may include disclosure of personal information relating to those individuals conducting such improper or unlawful activities.
- In addition, in order to protect you and Graydon Limited from fraudulent transactions, we may provide your online shopping related information to a reputable outside organization to perform address verification. This address verification is intended to ensure that the “bill to” address that you provide matches your credit card address. The outside organization does not store any personal information that we provide from shopping transactions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Doremiel Organics Inc takes no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the information or related graphics of this site. Further, Doremiel Organics Inc makes no representations whatsoever about the suitability of any of the information contained in the information or graphics on this site for any purpose. All such information and related graphics are provided without warranty of any kind. Doremiel Organics Inc makes no representations whatsoever about any other Websitewhich you may access through this site.
- When you access a non-Doremiel Organics Inc Web site, you understand and acknowledge that it is independent from Doremiel Organics Inc, and that Doremiel Organics Inc has no control over the content on any such Web site. In addition, a link to a non-Doremiel Organics Inc Web sitedoes not mean that Doremiel Organics Inc endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such Web site. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use by you is free of such items such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature.
USE OF THE SITE
- While visiting the Doremiel Organics Inc site, you may not: post, upload, publish, reproduce, transmit, or otherwise distribute information or other material: (a) constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability; (b) which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightholder; © otherwise use this site in a manner which is contrary to law, including the posting or transmitting of any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component.
- All materials published or otherwise accessible through this site including, but not limited to, jewelry designs, news articles, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, software, and other materials (the “Content”) are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by Doremiel Organics Inc and any others which may own copyright or the party credited as the provider of the Content. All visitors shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in the Content. All visitors shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through this site.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Doremiel Organics Inc and its affiliates and related companies harmless from any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to the violation of this Agreement by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of this site or the placement or transmission of any information or other materials on this site by you or users of your account.
- This Agreement, including any and all documents referenced herein, constitutes the entire agreement between Doremiel Organics Inc and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. Doremiel Organics Inc’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement be determined to be void, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.